Monday, September 27, 2010

my first blog posting..

Well folks.. it's official, I have created a blog. The past few weeks have been full of great experiences professionally.. not to mention I have been REALLY productive online. How so you may ask?.. well I have launched my first website: http://www.alishanichole.com/ , I have created a new facebook account and page for my business www.facebook.com/AlishaNicholeStudio, I have registered myself on several local wedding websites to get more bridal business in Pittsburgh, I have added myself as a Google location so that when clients are searching in the immediate area for a local artist my name hopefully comes up at the top of the list, I ordered my new business cards that have the new website on them and many other small random tasks to help promote my work... so see, it HAS been productive! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment